Ethical Trading Policy
At Worldwide Admin Solutions Limited our directors, management and staff strongly believe in ethical principles and good stewardship. We are therefore proud to announce that we trade according to the following Ethical Trading criteria:
- All employment is freely chosen.
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic.
- Child labour is not used.
- Wages are fair and comparable to industry standards and will always exceed the minimum wage.
- Deductions from wages as a disciplinary measure shall not be permitted.
- Working hours are not excessive.
- No discrimination is practised or tolerated.
- Regular employment is provided for those who are employed on a permanent contract.
- No harsh, cruel or degrading treatment or practices are allowed or tolerated.
- No bribery, corruption, blackmailing or bullying is permitted. No restrictions, as a way of guaranteeing business, are allowed.
We strive to ensure that both our suppliers and customers also adhere to the ethical criteria summarised above.
Our full Ethical Trading Policy statement is available on the following link: http://www.worldwideuk.co.uk/full-ethical-trading-policy/
Comments are closed.